Join the CentreLearn team on May 8 or May 20 for an interactive tour of the Top 5 Features of the CentreLearn Training System.
- Start training online immediately with an all-inclusive catalogs of EMS and fire training courses.
- Create your own courses with the easy-to-use Course Builder.
- Use Training Plans to assign courses to individuals or groups.
- Track all training activity, including hands-on instructor-led and self-paced courses.
- Automate and schedule 1-Click reports of training completion and credential status.
Current customers that are already using the CentreLearn Training System are welcome to contact us to schedule a one-on-one in-depth training session specifically for your needs.
What Training Officers are Saying
After a demo of the CentreLearn Training System, Christopher Burk from the Salt Lake City Fire Department wrote:
"THANK YOU very much for putting this on! Your customer service has always been very helpful and responsive and frankly has been one of the deciding factors that we picked CentreLearn for our LMS"
Shortly after Mid Georgia Ambulance transitioned to the CentreLearn Training System, Mark Bandy, Director of Clinical Education and Performance Improvement shared:
“The CentreLearn Training System has already changed our approach to education. Now we can take an idea, make a video or presentation, and upload it instantly to the site. Critical and time sensitive concepts are no longer lost during the development of content. Assigning content is extremely user friendly. The crews log in and they see exactly what they have been assigned. Streamlined and very effective!”
Invite Your Colleagues and Other Departments
Is your department an innovator and leader in your region? Do you regularly share training with neighboring departments? We welcome you to share this webinar information with your colleagues at other fire departments and EMS agencies.
Unable to attend?